Fluid Power Learning Resources for Students
- Fluid Power System Dynamics Minibook by CCEFP
- On-line learning from the National Fluid Power Association:
- Fundamentals of Pneumatics
- Principles of Hydraulics
- Classes and training programs offered by universities, technical colleges and fluid power manufacturers: See an annotated listing, with links.
- Interactive Training CD
- Transportable fluid power trainer: A transportable fluid power laboratory station, including hydraulics and pneumatics, that can be utilized in teaching both introductory and advanced fluid power courses.
- Careers in Fluid Power: A high-energy, high-impact introduction to the fluid power industry that encourages high school and college engineering students to consider the world of fluid power and the exciting careers available in the field. http://www.nfpa.com/careers/.