There are a number of ways for students to learn about and get involved with the CCEFP.
- Students within the CCEFP network of universities are invited to contact faculty members at their respective universities for further information about the Center and its work. For a faculty directory, click here.
- Undergraduate and graduate students who serve on research or affiliated projects within the Center will be interested in the work of and possible participation in the CCEFP Student Leadership Council.
- As an undergraduate student-within or outside of the CCEFP network-we invite you to apply to our Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) Program. REUs conduct laboratory research during the summer at one of our seven partner institutions. They receive a paid stipend, room and board and transportation costs.
- Applicants selected as Fluid Power Scholars receive a scholarship to a Fluid Power Orientation (3 days) hosted by the Milwaukee School of Engineering and then spend 10-12 weeks as a paid intern at one of the CCEFP’s corporate supporters. Students from all ABET accredited universities are invited to apply.
- A number of CCEFP supporting companies offer internships for undergraduate and graduate students. Check here for a partial listing.