WHAT WE DO
- Lead the nation’s fluid power research strategy to improve existing and create new markets.
- Create, promote, and secure federal grant fluid power research funding for CCEFP supporters.
HOW WE DO IT
- Engage academic and industry leaders to improve existing applications and create new markets
- Advocate with synergistic federal agencies to create new fluid power research opportunities
- Offer regular opportunities to network with students, faculty, and other industry supporters.
- $80,000,000 invested in fluid power research, education, engagement, advocacy
- 50 research faculty
- 10 partner institutions
- 1000 student graduates directly engaged in fluid power projects
- 66% percent of student graduates are working in fluid power
- 20,000 students exposed to fluid power in courses or free modules each year
- 5 federal agencies educated on the advancements of fluid power research
- 1 fluid power research strategy for the world