WHAT WE DO
Industry Relations: The CCEFP connects the various stakeholders in the fluid power supply chain — OEMs, manufacturers, suppliers, distributors with academic researchers through networking activities and events. Engaged industry representatives network with academic faculty and students.
Academic Relations: CCEFP cultivates relationships with academic researchers through networking activities, dissemination opportunities, campaigns to answer federal research solicitations, and government advocacy.
HOW WE DO IT
- Industry Engagement Committee
- The IEC serves as the governance board of the CCEFP. The committee helps to define key strategies and initiatives for the Center.
- Regular monthly webinars presented by faculty, students, and guest presenters of fluid power research initiatives and special topics for CCEFP industry members and academic partners.
- Summits are networking events for industry supporters, university faculty and student researchers, to learn and discuss the progress and results of fluid power research and innovation. Summits are held twice a year at partner universities.
- Technology-focused workshops to discuss fluid power directions for its industry members and academic partners. Outcomes of these workshops include industry-directed research project ideas and topics, formation of research teams, campaigns to answer broad federal requests.
- Engagement Programs
- At CCEFP events, structured engagement programs for industry and students are provided such as speed meetings, poster sessions, and commercialization pitches.