Fluid Power Innovation & Research Conference 2014
Manufacturers, OEMs, researchers and media from around the nation will convene in Nashville, TN, from October 13-16 for the Fluid Power Innovation and Research Conference 2014 (FPIRC14), an extended series of educational events hosted by the Center for Compact and Efficient Fluid Power (CCEFP). The event will feature collaborative technical breakout sessions, networking opportunities, tours of local research laboratories, and panel-discussions on the technologies and workforce skills transforming the fluid power industry.
Join us to learn the latest in creative solutions to overcome hydraulic and pneumatic technical challenges! Become engaged with the CCEFP and help drive our future!
Participants include industry practitioners and leaders, government representatives and academic fluid power researchers and students from around the world. Recommended attendees are fluid power engineers and technical leaders, human resource professionals, CTO's and marketing personnel.
- Premier fluid power technical conference
- High caliber panel on public-private partnerships in innovation, teaching and learning and research to marketplace
- Meet one-on-one with fluid power experienced students
- Over 40 fluid power technical research posters and presentations
- Tour of Vanderbilt University fluid power laboratories
- Special visit to Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Connect with CCEFP for Updates: